We've been surf-testing lots of different sunscreen options, and one of the best on the market is the Waxhead Sun Defense Zinc Stick.
It smells great, nourishes your skin, stays on for hours, and it's made to very high standards (Organic, 100% mineral, reef-safe, cruelty-free). Thicker than common sunscreens, a little goes a long way and delivers the longest lasting, most comprehensive UV spectrum protection available.
- 4 INGREDIENTS - All certified organic and mineral ingredients. 100% toxin free, biodegradable, reef safe, no petrochemicals, cruelty-free, eco-friendly. Safe sunscreen for Hawaii, Key West and Florida Keys.
- SERIOUS SUNSCREEN - Takes a bit of effort to spread in. A little goes a long way, then stays on in extreme conditions and works like no other (true UVA/UVB protection). No sunscreen is safer or more effective. Made in USA.
- NON TOXIC - Non-nano zinc oxide 25%. Baby safe, no toxins, ocean safe, infant safe, broad spectrum. NO oxybenzone. NO octinoxate. NO junk chemicals. NO petrochemicals at all.
- HUGE - Large stick is easy to swipe, dot, spread and rub on face, lips, nose, ears and other body parts. See exactly where you're applying it. Tattoo sunscreen stick too!
- GOOD FOR YOU - Non-greasy, moisturizing, hypoallergenic, non-aerosol, non-irritating, light natural vanilla and coconut oil scent. Won't run or sting eyes.
Details: Uncommonly Safe Sunscreen Developed by a holistic biochemist, our sunscreens are purely beneficial for humans and our planet, using only certified organic and superior quality mineral ingredients, our skincare products are reef safe, baby safe, cruelty free, biodegradable and completely free of toxins, allergens and petrochemicals (like oxybenzone). Proudly made in the USA.
Why Waxhead? We are thoughtfully committed to health, sustainable practices + the environment. We are an uncommon skincare company driven by holistic science and grounded in authenticity and sustainability. Blending modern science + old school sense, we design eco-friendly tools to help humans thrive in the sun without worrying about skin cancer or toxins.