Brand: Bee's Wrap
Color: Honeycomb Print
- TRUST WHAT YOU WRAP YOUR FOOD IN. Since 2012, our reusable food wraps have been handcrafted in Vermont, using our customized process, giving you the highest quality, industry leading beeswax wraps.
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack for your next adventure. Also makes a unique eco-friendly gift idea for your home!
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the bees wax paper wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry.
- ECO-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested bees wax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee's Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Assorted 3 Pack in our classic Honeycomb Print includes 1 small (7" x 8"), 1 medium (10" x 11"), and 1 large (13" x 14"). Bee's Wrap is Green-America Certified, and committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change.
Publisher: Bee's Wrap
Details: Bee's Wrap is a natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage- because good food deserves good care. Made with organic cotton infused with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Durable, versatile and reusable, the resulting food storage wraps honor the same farm-to-table spirit that celebrates sustainability, craftsmanship, and sustenance. So cover a bowl, wrap your cheese, fruit, vegetables and bread, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Available in sandwich wraps, single wraps, and three-packs. Handmade in Vermont.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.8 x 0.3 inches